Common Hall Summons 2021
Time & Location
About the Event
Regrettably, due to the Covid-19 pandemic and the closure of Guildhall it is not going to be possible to hold Common Hall in person, nor the Installation Dinner that would ordinarily follow. We hope to mark the installations in a suitable way in due course. We will meet at Common Hall for the purpose of:
- Receiving the Master's report for the year 2020/21
- Installing the Officers for the year 2021/22: • As Master - Mr Phil Clark • As Upper Warden - Ms Melissa Longley • As Middle Warden - Deputy Henry Pollard CC • As Junior Warden –TBA
- Address by the new Master
- Open Forum
- Virtual toast to the Guild by the new Master - please have a drink at the ready!!
- Close. If you would like to attend Common Hall please follow the registration instructions
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting. If you have any trouble registering, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org .
The Master and I look forward to welcoming you.
Biagio Fraulo JP Founding Clerk